NSP Protech Fish Surfboard Features:
A Protech Fish is not just a groveler – stable, wide and flatter-rockered and will out-paddle most shortboards. They are fast, fun and perfect for ripping in all kinds of real-world conditions.
Bottom: Concave into V
Ideal waves: 1-6ft
Level: Beginner – Expert
• Constructed in NSP’s high-performance Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core with custom wet lamination.
• Newly designed reinforced carbon tail patch helps tune the tail flex, mimicking the flex patterns of pro customs.
• Wide nose creates more volume for added buoyancy providing more stability, faster paddling, and easy entry into the smallest waves with quick acceleration.
• Rocker and rail outline are combined with single to double concave bottom, with V through the tail incorporated into a wide swallowtail. • The slight hip behind the front fins reduces the area under the back foot creating a pivot point for snappy turns. Boxy and full rails also add to the overall volume and forgiving nature of this model.
• The Protech Fish performance delivers traction, down the line speed and maximum drive over the attest of sections.
• A tri-fin thruster setup guarantees speed and liveliness, with enough hold to ride out a line.
The new tint lamination process provides each board with its own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing board!
Protech Fish construction diagram
boards are built from a secure cell EPS core, and reinforced with a combination of 6-or 4 oz* layers of fiberglass.
The Protech Fish, Hybrid and Tinder-D8 are built with a combination of 6 and 4 oz. decks. The funboard, longboard and Double Up use a double layer of 6 oz instead. For the bottom of the boards, the entire lineup uses a combination of 6 + 4 oz and an additional 4 oz patch.
Carbon Flex Tail
Strategically applied to the back end of the rails, the Carbon Flex Tail provides increased durability. A Carbon Flex Tail is also more responsive than conventional construction and provides unparalleled flex response in turns.
NSP’s Protech technology with a 36g molded SecureCell EPS core and custom tint lamination provides each board with it’s own unique, artsy and custom-like finish. A visually appealing board!