Nixon Regulus Watch
Ready for Anything. Introducing the Regulus, a high-performance watch created in collaboration with agents from the Special Operations corps of the United States. Manufactured to withstand the most extreme conditions and with a simple design, the Regulus is always ready for action.
- Design: The rugged functionality of tactical gear was the main driver behind the Regulus’ aesthetic. Each feature and material was deliberately chosen to meet the exceptional standards of America’s fighting elite.
- Durability: Poron foam between the Regulus’ brain and case gives it a shock-blocking shell, water-resistant pushers give you access to info underwater, and a five-year battery gives you the freedom to head out on any adventure with confidence.
- Special Feature: Features dual chronograph timers, three independent alarms, adjustable LED brightness for light-sensitive situations, and a silent mode that keeps you stealthy.
- Movement: Custom digital LCD module encased in a protective PU jacket and Poron foam padding.
- Water Rating: 100 Meter / 10 ATM