Women's Day Trader Flat Top Snowboard 2021
Burton Women's Day Trader Flat Top Snowboard 2021
Throw away the trail map and explore new stashes with the Burton team favorite for effortless float and confidence-boosting control.
From exploring the trail map to sneaking away in search of secret stashes, the women's Burton Day Trader Snowboard boosts your abilities with a versatile and surfy shape that thrives on all terrain. Developed with freeride maven Kimmy Fasani, this tapered, directional board is designed to perform in fresh snow, yet is just as fun on groomers, too. Directional Flat Top profiling enhances stability and control, while the early rise in the nose adds the effortless float and feeling of rocker. Bio-based Super Sap® resin ensure the board is easy on both you and the environment.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: Life is finite. But when days end they are born again with the rising sun. Every aspect of nature involves a sort of cycle or rhythm. Memories whether they involve places, people, or specific times in our lives, follow that flow too. We worked with photographer Jacquelyn Potter to try and build on the idea of these cycles and build a collage of her photographs to visually communicate nature, memory, space, and time. All of us are simply a collection of these things that come together to form who we are. It rides like a dream, and isn’t that all this life is anyway? A dream?
3-YEAR WARRANTY - THROUGH BURTON SNOWBOARDS
- Park: 3/10
- All Mountain: 8/10
- Powder: 8/10
- A bit Soft and Playful but more of a Happy Medium
- NOT stiff and aggressive
- Flat from tail to 3/4 up the board. Last 1/4-nose is rocker.
- 12mm taper nose and tail provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition.
- Twin flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- The Super Fly II 700G core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight.
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is position along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.